They are many prejudices against gluten free food. Here are the most popular ones :
- How can we eat gluten free?
- Gluten free food has no taste !!!
- I’m not a rabbit ….
Answer: Homemade products are the best solution! As a proof, I am going to give you a recipe of a very very good and simple cake! So yes we can eat something that is good and gluten free. The ingredients are:
- 300 g quality dark chocolate (70%)
- 200 g unsalted butter
- 300 g golden caster sugar
- 5 large free-range eggs
- Preheat the oven to 160ºC/325º;
- Melt the butter and the chocolate together;
- Beat the sugar with the eggs;
- Add your butter & chocolate mixture to your eggs and sugar;
- Bake for 25 minutes!
Your cake is ready to taste and enjoy ! 🙂